Calling procedure to make international calls using Amantel
Select calling to location and find plan. Choose plan denomination as per your need, enter your credit card information to purchase plan.
Dialing Instructions from Amantel
1. Dial the access number of the Phone card.
2. When prompted, enter your PIN number.
3. For PINLESS phone cards, if you want to use the same Phone number for future calls without entering PIN number, press 1, otherwise press 2.
4. When prompted, enter your destination number in the following format.
- USA/Canada domestic calls: 1+10 digit full number including the area code.
- International calls: 011 + Country code + City Code + Phone number Fallowed by # key.
5. To make another call, press #
How to make international calls from USA and Canada.
Customers always have a list of queries which is regarding about how to call international at cheapest rates. What steps they need to follow after chosen the service? Here Amantel provide each and every essential detail on international calls. It includes the international area codes and telephone country codes of the destination country.
Fastest calling procedure for international calls-
Follow the required steps, when there is need to do international calls from one country to another.
1. Dial the International Direct Dialing Number (IDD): Countries have different IDD number. It is used as an exit code for the source country.
2. Dial the destination country code: Destination country code is defined with unique country code itself or sometimes share the same country code.
3. Dial the city and area code of the calling-up country
4. Dial the number you are calling.